Thursday, October 7, 2021

IB190 Pumpkins Rock

Hey there, peeps!  It's Thursday and time for a fun new Inspired By challenge!  Here are our two prompts for this week:

 

Well, I just had to go with those cool little pumpkins!!  I loved their little "orange-ish" stems, so I used mostly grays with a wee bit of peach thrown in....my two peaches don't really match, but I'm going with it:


I recently watched a video where the stamps were colored with watercolor markers, then filled in with a wet paintbrush.  My markers didn't do quite as well a job as the ones on the video, but well enough that I could still use them!  I used watercolor paper and my Arteza markers on some Close to My Heart pumpkins, then diecut them and mounted them on a scrap of Graphic 45 I had floating around on my desk!  


I diecut a few layers of gray cardstock and papers, added a banner sentiment, some enamel dots and a little twine bow to complete it!


I loosely used the sketch for this week too:

How will you be inspired?  Pumpkins? Rocks? Little Christmas images?  Lots of fun stuff to get your creativity piqued!  Share your creation with us at Inspired By and check out what the DT created as well!  Thanks for popping by! Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Autumn Blessings (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Gray Granite, Gingham Farm DSP (My Mind's Eye) Graphic 45 DSP scrap
 Ink Gray Granite
Accessories Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine (ret), Dimensionals, Enamel Dots (W+9)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Banner Dies (Pretty Pink Posh), Stitched Rectangle Dies, Autumn Blessings Dies (Close to My Heart), Stitched Borders Dies (Lawn Fawn), Arteza Watercolor Markers, Aquapainter, 

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Super duper cute, LeAnne! Love the sketch and how you colored the pumpkins! Love the scalloped diecut and the pretty paper! It all came together beautifully!

Kampin' Karen said...

Love your card and Graphic 45 is one of my faves next to SU! TFS.

I Card Everyone said...

White pumpkins, and grey gingham? Oh I didn't even notice the peaches weren't a perfect match, they look great to me! This is an adorable card, LeAnne!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love your white pumpkins with the orange stems, LeAnne! The peach and gray look so pretty together!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is just lovely LeAnne - the peach and grey pumpkins look great together and I love the detail on your layers too.

Lorraine said...

You've tinted those pumpkins perfectly. I love that peach/grey/white combination. It does make me happy.

Lisa Elton said...

I love the shapes of those pumpkins, especially the one in the middle! Throw in that delightful gray gingham paper and you have yourself one terrific card!

Linda Callahan said...

I love white pumpkins and yours are gorgeous! Beautiful card!

Vickie said...

Love this combo of white pumpkins and the gray gingham paper….so nice and soft…very elegant. Thanks