Wednesday, October 27, 2021

A Special Halloween Card Plus Cards from Friends

Happy Wednesday, peeps! I have a fun card to share with you and it is a CASE from my special friend Karen! She sent me this neat Halloween card with a cool fun fold inside:


Aren't those papers cute?  And here's the inside; I love it!


I CASEd her fun fold (it's very similar to the diamond-fold cards I recently made) for a very special someone; I used a bunch of retired Halloween sets and dies from my stash:


And here's my inside:


Karen used a velcro dot to hold hers together but since I couldn't find mine, I used a couple of little magnets!  Now, on to some more goodies from my friends!  My stamping buddy Sandy, who is always SO generous to me, gave me a couple gifts in this ADORABLE bag she made herself!  The postcard image is printed on clear acetate...it's amazing!!  I can't stop looking at it!


Oh my gosh, so cute!


And this stunning card is from my friend Doris; the leaf is red foil and it moves back & forth!


My Paper Players teammate Nancy sent me this gorgeous fall beauty: I need to do one of those raised sentiments like she did:


And when my sweet friend paid me a surprise visit from Michigan, she brought this cutie with her:


I am so blessed to have crafty friends!  Enjoy your day and be blessed too!


4 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

That special someone will love her card! I do!! You have some wonderful friends and I bet it's because you ARE one! Have a blessed day.

I Card Everyone said...

I wish it wasn't such a long drive - we'd surprise you more often!
Thanks for sharing your sweet cards - I LOve that little pumpkin on the bag - what a darling sentiment!
=]

Robin said...

Hi! Are you able to share a link to instructions on making the pop-out card? Thank you!

Lisa Elton said...

SO many wonderful cards and that post card...wowee, love it!