Friday, February 15, 2008

So What Happens When You Don't Follow Directions....



I made this card for the Limited Supply Challenge on SCS today. I was so excited, I have been busy all week and finally got to stamp something. You had to use circles on your card. So I just received a SU order with this cool DP called "Western Sky" that matches the "Wanted" stamp and it had a big circular design in one corner. I really liked the colors of Blue Bayou and River Rock, and I could see a neat card forming in my head! So I whooped through this 5"x5" card, having fun, then realized that I was NOT ALLOWED to use Designer Paper. Boohoo. I finished it anyway because I LIKED IT and oh well if has DP!!! I hope you like it too! (I apologize for the color---that River Rock is a hard color to photo accurately!)
Stamps: Wanted, Enjoy every Moment, Dotted Line Wheel, Sanded, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Blue Bayou, Not Quite Navy, River Rock, Western Sky

Ink:Blue Bayou, Not Quite Navy, River Rock
Acc: Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Nestabilities, Brads

No comments: