Sunday, February 10, 2008

Club Projects



I have been blessed to have three clubs this year!! It is so much fun to get together with my stamping friends and catch up on all the news in their lives! These are two projects we did at my latest club. The square card is from Cornish Heritage Farms, you can see their take on it here. I wanted to make a more "boyish" card without the frills & hearts, so I call it the "Love Bug" card. It fits into a CD envelope.

The next project was a treat box that Beate posted here. We made this is Groovy Guava cardstock cut to 8 1/4", with each section being 2 3/4". SU's Designer Prints decorated the outside, along with the Sale-a-bration set, So Many Scallops. Their stitched ribbon matches it exactly! Both projects were wheeled with Spunky Spots jumbo wheel---my favorite this week! The club thought these would make great Easter baskets! Thanks for looking!
Stamps: So Many Scallops, For a Friend, Bugs & Kisses, Happy Heart Day, Spunky Spots Wheel, Short & Sweet
Paper: WW, Brilliant Blue, Groovy Guava, Real Red
Ink: Stazon, Groovy Guava, Craft White, Brilliant Blue, Real Red
Acc: Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Tag Punch, Markers, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Alison said...

Fantastic ideas! I LOVE the treat box and I agree that it is perfect for Easter! Alison

Anonymous said...

LeAnne, I want to join your stampers clubs! These are so cool! Love the ideas, and I am casing the square opening card! Thanks for the link!

Oh and let me take this opportunity to award you the "E for Excellence" Blogger award. You can check out my blog for details!

penniem said...

LeAnne - I love this box made with the Groovy Guava, a very elegant look to it - but yet simply "pretty"!
Pennie

Maren said...

Adorable! That treat box is so so sweet!! Love what you did with that set and those groovy guava cardstock!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so cool !!!!love the way you did this treat box...tfs