Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Major Award

Ever watch "A Christmas Story"? It is my favorite Christmas movie, and my family groans because I know all the lines by heart. Ralphie's father is so excited because he has won "a major award" for solving a word puzzle! We all know about that ugly leg lamp, right! I even saw a stamp like it! Anyway, why am I talking about this? Someone named Laura has been posting very nice comments on my blog and said she gave me an Excellence award!!! It is on her blog, but I can't find her blog!!! So Laura, please email me through my regular email address so I can find YOUR blog, and thanks so much for your remarks!!
I have a very busy week this week, so if there aren't any postings, don't worry, I'll be baaaack!!
Edited to add: I found Laura! You can visit her awesome blog here, I have been visiting it regularly because she is one very creative gal. I am honored that she even looks at my little blog! So I will need to pass this on once I get a breather! Thanks again, Laura. Be sure to check out her beautiful samples as well as the others to whom she has given the Excellence Award!

No comments: