Friday, February 8, 2008

More Sketches


I am supposed to be cleaning.....but I am taking a "break"! And completing two sketches again, in one card. One is SCS's Limited Supply Challenge where you are to make a Valentine without any of the traditional colors or images. The other is Beate's Weekend Sketch, which are always fun. I hadn't used this little Crafty Secrets set Coffee & Tea lately, so I thought I would ink it up--I liked the sentiment! The paper is Basic Grey's Figgy along with some leftover Cool Caribbean I distressed to make it look like the Basic Grey. I also remembered some beautiful striped ribbon I had just gotten, and it matched! So I have never had a latte in my life, and I think it's probably made in a coffee pot, not a teakettle, but I just liked how the little teakettle looked like a little baby when they say "I love you this much!". Humor me here! Hope you like it! And always remember you can click on the image to get a better look!!
Stamps: Coffee & Tea by Crafty Secrets
Paper: Confetti White, Basic Grey Figgy, Cool Caribbean
Ink: Stazon Brown, Cool Caribbean, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa
Acc: Aquapainters, DD Glitter, Daubers, Ribbon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great way to combine both challenges! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Yes, you were #1. Hugs and smiles

My Paper World said...

I LOVE it! such a cute image and fun sentiment!

stampqueen said...

Cute card!!!! - I was sposed to be cleaning today too, or yard work....I played hooky on both and stamped. :) Welcome to bloghood :)
Tera

Anonymous said...

This card is what pretty! I like this color, this combination.

Tracy said...

Love the coffee card,,, great colors

ShellyH said...

Totally adoreable!