Monday, February 18, 2008

Cute Little Envelope Bag


This is another SCS challenge, an Envelope Pouch, where we were to make a little gift bag out of an envelope. I used a larger envelope I had sitting around from an old box of cards to make mine. The tutorial can be found on SCS as well, it is VERY easy and adaptable if you don't have the punch! The weather has been SO weird here, 65 degrees this morning with rain, then sunny, now cold & raining again, so it was difficult to capture this cute project in the correct light! I am thinking SPRING, so I used soft colors of Soft Sky, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink for the colors. The markers came out kinda weird on the envelope, but hopefully that's not too noticeable! Anyway, I hope it will inspire you to try this out the next time you need a little gift bag. All stamps are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: For A Friend (Hostess Level 1), Time Well Spent (Hostess Level 3), Amazing to Zany, Spunky Spots Wheel
Paper: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Soft Sky
Ink: Soft Sky, Stazon Brown
Acc: Jelly Roll Glitter Pen, Nestabilities Dies, Aquapainter, Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals, Markers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pouch is great - love that you used the Time Well Spent set!!!
The colors are getting my in the Spring mood.....

Maren said...

So pretty! What soft and springy colors!!

Stacey said...

This is too cute!! I'm heading RIGHT OVER to SCS to find this!! I LOVE your colors...so springy and delicate. :)
Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment. :)
I think, NO, I KNOW, we're ALL ready for Spring over here. We still have snow piled high and we're ready to see it gone already!!