Happy Tuesday, peeps! Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend! It certainly had a nip of fall in the air, but I know that September can have some warm days, so I'm not putting away my shorts quite yet!! I did make a fall card for you today; I recently purchased some pretty digital papers and just had to put them to use! I matched them with the Honey Bee Blessings of Fall stamp set:
I stamped the sentiment in Pecan Pie on Crumb Cake cardstock, then mounted it on a diecut Pale Payap panel that was blended with Cajun Craze ink, then overstamped with a script stamp from Elements of Text:
I added some sequins along with a couple of punched glimmer paper leaves! It all went on a card base of Copper Clay; I left the inside plain for whatever occasion may arise!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Elements of Text (ret), Blessings of Fall (Honey Bee) |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White, Crumb Cake, Copper Clay (ret), Pale Papaya (ret), Fall Pumpkins Digital (My Porch Prints on Etsy), Glimmer Paper (Recollections) |
| Ink | Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze |
| Accessories | Sequins (ret), Dimensionals |
| Tools | Big Shot, Blessings of Fall Dies (Honey Bee), Rounded Rectangle Layers Dies (Impression Obsession), Leaf Trio Punches (ret) |
3 comments:
This is gorgeous, LeAnne! Fall is definitely my favorite color as well and that paper is SO pretty! Love the pops of shimmer from your glimmer paper leaves. It all came together so beautifully! :)
You have found a most wonderful digital paper for Fall, LeAnne! I do love those white pumpkins and look forward to picking one up when we do our apple run soon! Such a great sentiment!
=]
That is some pretty paper, love those pumpkins to bits! Fabulous fall card, LeAnne!
Post a Comment