Sunday, September 6, 2026

PP802 Theme Challenge from Joanne

Happy Sunday, peeps!  Time for a new theme challenge for the Players, and Joanne is our hostess this week!  Since her birthday is coming up, she chose "Candles" as her theme!  And it doesn't have to be birthday candles--any candle is okay!


I only have a few candle stamps and dies, and they didn't really do anything for me, but I remembered a pad of  heavy paper that I had featuring all kinds of birthday papers in bright colors and GLITTER!  So a few snips and some glue and I made two cards:


This is just one panel from one page; I trimmed off the "celebrate" strip and mounted it with some dimensionals.  It all went on a Granny Apple Green card base.



A Simply Said sentiment, stamped in Azure Afternoon (which turned green on the cardstock, LOL) went on the inside:


I hope you'll play along with our fun theme challenge this week, and be sure to hop over to the Paper Players blog to see some amazing creations from our designers!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Simply Said (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Granny Apple Green, Birthday Wishes Stack (Die Cuts With a View)
 Ink Azure Afternoon
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools    

No comments: