Tuesday, September 29, 2026

CASC&S595 Vintage Postage

Happy Tuesday, all! I needed several masculine birthday cards this month, and when I saw the sketch at Clean And Simple Colours and Sketches, I knew what I wanted to do!  Here it is:


I got a great paper pad a few months ago that has a great vintage feel to it, so I pulled out some masculine patterns and came up with this uber-simple card:


The paper is called The Collector, and it's from the Craft Consortium.  After diecutting the circles, I sponged the edges, added a fussy-cut sentiment from Label Me Bold, stamped in Basic Gray, and adhered everything to a Very Vanilla card base.  It IS rather CAS but I don't think the guys will care!  I do love Mr Lincoln down there though!! 


Since I needed four, I added a little extra oomph to one of the others, using Crumb Cake cardstock and adding a Perennial Postage diecut mat on the card:


Again the stamps are so interesting! Love that little zebra!


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Label Me Bold (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, The Collector (Craft Consortium)
 Ink Pecan Pie, Basic Gray
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies (ret), Sponge Daubers, Perennial Postage Dies

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

CAS and just fabulous! I think the guys will love them, LeAnne!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, these papers are 'right up your alley' and just fantastic - love what you've made with them!
=]