Wednesday, September 9, 2026

RRCB280 Happy Fall

 Happy Wednesday, peeps! I pulled out a real oldie for today's card, which is for the Retro Rubber sketch:


I came across this set from 1999 called Fall For All, which features those sweet little line art images I loved so much when I first started stamping:


I stamped my little sweetie in Stazon ink on watercolor paper and colored her in with an aquapainter and reinkers:


I added a few punched out leaves from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set (2020) to scatter around the outside of my image.  The papers are retired Crushed Curry and Garden Green DSPs, and I diecut around the outer edge of my Very Vanilla card with the Stitched With Whimsy die!  The sentiment on the banner is from Close to My Heart's Autumn Blessings, which I know I have had for several years!

I left the inside blank but I'll probably make this a birthday card!  I just love her little face!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Fall for You (1999), Beautiful Autumn (2020), Autumn Blessings (Close to My Heart 2022?)
Card stock & Papers     Watercolor, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie,  Garden Green DSP (ret), Crushed Curry DSP (ret)
 Ink Stazon Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pecan Pie, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Gray Granite
Accessories Painted Patch Dots, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies (ret), Stitched With Whimsy Dies (ret), Leaf Punch (ret), Banner Punch (Pink & Main)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Omgosh, this card is the cutest, LeAnne! It is one old set that I wish I had in my collection! The little kids in it are super duper cute! You colored her so beautifully and I am loving all the stitching and the pretty Fall colors! GREAT card!!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

How cue is she! Reminds me of myself and all the leaves we raked as kids! Darling card, LeAnne!

Heather said...

This is so cute, LeAnne - I love those line art images, too! She's is colored so sweetly! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

I Card Everyone said...

OH, do I love it when you bring these darling images out to play! LeAnne, even I would celebrate another birthday just to receive such a darling bd card! LOL
=]

Beth Kochheiser said...

SO SWEET!!! I love this little gal. Provided the uplift I needed today!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love this card! I will always love these images from that "era". I don't remember this one but it is adorable. And, of course, plaid is always a win win with me!