Sunday, September 20, 2026

PP804 CAS Challenge from Christy

Hello, stamping friends! It's time for a new challenge from the Paper Players, with Christy as our hostess.  It's Clean and Simple time!  And what a fun one she has chosen: 


I don't have many bear stamps, but I did remember this little guy from Thankful Forest Friends.  I went looking for some "beary" sentiments and came up with this one from My Creative Time, so I made a Christmas card:


This is a little less CAS than I normally do, but hopefully it still qualifies!  I did some masking after stamping my little bear in Pecan Pie, adding some Soft Sea Foam trees from the retired Trees for Sale set.  The sentiment was stamped in Cherry Cobbler, so I added some Cherry Cobbler glimmer stars to match:


And of course, I embossed a Soft Sea Foam mat with Swirls of Magic for a fun background.  Another My Creative Time sentiment went on the inside, and since I had some leftover stars, they went on the inside too!


This bear reminds me of Masha and the Bear! Have you ever seen any of those cartoons?  They're Russian but they have them dubbed in English; Cassidy and I loved watching them. Masha sure knows how to get herself into trouble and the bear always rescues her just in time!  You can watch Jam Day on YouTube!!!  (We prefer the older ones, I haven't watched the newer ones!).  And since the CAS Christmas Card challenge is asking for Woodland Critters, I am entering it there as well!



We hope you'll play along with our bear Clean and Simple challenge! Remember to keep it simple!  Check out the other creations at the Paper Players blog!

Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Thankful Forest Friends (ret), Trees for Sale (ret), Mixed Holiday Sentiments (My Creative Time)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, Masking Paper, Cherry Cobbler Glimmer (ret)
 Ink Pecan Pie, Soft Sea Foam, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Swirls of Magic Embossing Folder, Stitched Rectangle Dies (ret), Sports Event Dies (ret)

No comments: