Friday, September 4, 2026

LRW874 Aw Shucks!

Happy Friday, peeps! I have been busily making cards this week but not posting anything!  I finally did get a chance to make a card for a friend who recently had some surgery.  The Little Red Wagon challenge is looking for anything farm-related, and as I was going through all my stamps, I remembered this fun image from Unity and it seemed to have a good sentiment too:


My friend is not "sick" so "Get Well Soon" didn't really fit the bill, but I thought she would get a kick of out of this sentiment!  I used some digital gingham paper cut out with the Perennial Postage die, and a Nellie Snellie die set for the sentiment.  I added a wee bit of black & white twine for fun.  The set is Funny Farm by Unity:

I am struggling lately with photogaphing my cards!  Nothing looks quite right....I guess I need to fool around with some backgrounds to see which ones make the whites look really white!  Anyway, thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Funny Farm (Unity)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Real Red, Digital Gingham (Jenny AllSorts Design on Etsy)
 Ink Versafine Black
Accessories Dimensionals, Black & White Baker's Twine (unknown)
Tools     Big Shot, Perennial Postage Dies, 1/8" hole punch, Stitched Banner Dies (Nellie Snellen)

No comments: