Hey stampers, happy Friday! Time for a new As You See It challenge, and it's Fill in the Blank week! SO.....how many Christmas cards have you created yet, three months before the holiday? LOL!
My answer would be that this is the "umpteenth" card, because I make Christmas cards all year long! I love to make them! This gave me a chance to use a new Simon Says Stamp stamp I got last year and never used! It's called Jingle All the Way! So here we go:
I stamped my images in Real Red and Peaceful Pine and diecut them with the matching dies. I had a piece of white cardstock already embossed with a Polka Dot embossing folder, so I simply created a scalloped mat and mounted it on a pretty piece of Peaceful Pink gingham. I love the crisp red with the green!
Did you know that if you don't have a scalloped die that fits your panel, you can cut two scalloped squares and piece them together!? That's what I did for this one....you may be able to see a tiny spot on the side where they were matched up! A pretty sentiment from the retired Seasonal Tags went on the inside:
So if you've not started your Christmas cards yet, this is a good impetus to begin! And if you've already started, good for you! Do another one! Share it with us at As You See It so we can see it too!
Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Seasonal Tags (ret), Jingle All The Way (Simon Says Stamp) |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White, Real Red, Peaceful Pine, Peaceful Pine Gingham |
| Ink | Real Red, Peaceful Pine |
| Accessories | Dimensionals |
| Tools | Big Shot, Jingle All The Way Dies (Simon Says Stamp), Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder (ret), Layering Squares Dies (ret) |

1 comment:
i love a classic red and green combo for Christmas cards LeAnne and adding gingham into the mix is just perfect! Bravo on keeping to those year-round Christmas crafting intentions too!
Post a Comment