Happy Monday, peeps! Time for a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch:
I had an idea in my head which didn't quite turn out the way I'd hoped, but after spending time and energy on it, I just went with it! Here we go:
After creating some layers with Perfect Pine, Bubble Bath and some florals from Craft Consortium's Bloom & Wild, I heat-embossed some butterflies from Sketched Butterflies on vellum, then colored them on the back with a Blend. I did add a pink pearl for an embellishment. Here's a better close-up so you can see the embossing:
Here's the inside:
I hope you'll find some inspiration from our sketch and play along with us this week! You can find all the details on our Atlantic Hearts Sketch blog! Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Sketched Butterflies (ret) |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White, Bubble Bath, Peaceful Pine, Vellum (ret), Bloom & Wild (Craft Consortium) |
| Ink | Versamark, Pretty in Pink, Bubble Bath, Peaceful Pine |
| Accessories | Pink Pearls (my stash), Clear Embossing Powder |
| Tools | Big Shot, Sketched Butterflies Dies (ret), Heat Tool |

5 comments:
Beautiful card and great sketch!
Beautiful card! I love the pink! Coloring on the back of vellum is such a pretty technique. Thanks for sharing!! Have a great week!
What a gorgeous dsp! That sweet little flutterby is so pretty in pink, LeAnne! I have one that is about to enter our world - bring your cuppa and come watch with me!
I think your card is beautiful! I love Sketched Butterflies and I love how you embossed on vellum and colored them!
Your pink butterflies look right at home on that wonderful patterned paper! Pretty card, LeAnne!
Post a Comment