Happy Thursday, all! For some reason, this week just seemed to get away from me! How can it be Thursday already? I have a very quick card today for the FMS sketch; here's the sketch:
I had my Meant for You Ephemera Pack (still) on my desk and there was a sweet little bouquet of balloons on it and I thought I could use that! I did turn the sketch a quarter turn to make the balloons work! Here we go:
I happened to find a couple cute little pre-made note cards from Studio G that had a scallop already cut on the edge. I added some gingham paper to the inside, adhered the balloons, then heat-embossed a "happy" sentiment in gold and stamped the birthday in Strawberry Slush:
Waffle Flower provided the inside sentiment:
Easy peasy!!! I need to start on my August birthday cards, so this is the first! And speaking of birthdays, I got some GORGEOUS cards for my own birthday on Tuesday! Thanks, everyone! I'll be sharing them in the coming weeks because they're too pretty not to share! Here are the first few:
This beachy scene is from my Paper Players teammate Christy!
This beauty is from my friend Sandy! Gorgeous!
And this lovely easel card is from my friend Karen (in Florida)! The details are delightful! Thanks, ladies!
And thank you for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Sentiments Inside (Waffle FLower), Sentiments STP-002 (Spellbinders) |
| Card stock & Papers | Notecard (Studio G), Gingham (unknown), Mix & Match Ephemera |
| Ink | Gold Encore (ret), Strawberry Slush |
| Accessories | Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals |
| Tools | Heat Tool |
No comments:
Post a Comment