Monday, July 20, 2026

AHSC691 From Us

Happy Monday, all! Hope you had a great weekend!  Our Atlantic Hearts sketch this week is a fabulous one---such a great sketch to use up some scraps!  Here we go:


I needed a masculine birthday card, so I pulled out some scraps of Autumn Toile and Let's Go Fishing and came up with this:


I diecut some Early Espresso postage cuts, then simply adhered the DSP on top.  It all went on a panel of the new Wood Grain Wonders DSP, and I added a Waffle Flower sentiment.  The postage cuts are also from Waffle Flower:


A sentiment from the Greetery went on the inside!


This is such a fabulous sketch--you could use it with so many images or designs! I hope you'll play along with us this week! You can see all the details at Atlantic Hearts Sketch!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sentiment Additions (Waffle Flower), Laid Back Basics (The Greetery)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Autumn Toile (ret), Let's Go Fishing (ret)
 Ink Early Espresso
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Postage Die (Waffle Flower), Sentiment Additions Dies (Waffle Flower)

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the sketch and the papers you've chosen for your little postage stamps is awesome, LeAnne! Very masculine and handsome, too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You do have a way with masculine cards, this is just wonderful!