Sunday, July 19, 2026

PP795 CAS Beach Babies

 Happy Sunday, peeps! It is my turn to be the hostess at the Paper Players, and it's CLEAN and SIMPLE week!  I hope you like my theme:


Oh, so many possibilities with this one!  I pulled out one of my old favorites and made a one-layer card! Can you believe it?  Here we go:


I stamped this 100 Proof Press image on Thick Basic White cardstock with Stazon ink, and loosely watercolored all these little beach babies, then added some sand and sky!


I do believe I got carried away with coloring their little cheeks---they are definitely looking a wee bit sunburnt!  I added a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes and that was it! No embellishments or anything!  And since Inspire.Create is looking for one-layer cards this week, I am entering it there as well!
I hope you'll play along with my clean-and-simple challenge---just remember to keep your layers and embellishments to a minimum!  We want to see your stamping shine through! Share your creation with us at the Paper Players!  Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Teeny Tiny Wishes (ret), Beach Babies (100 Proof Press)
Card stock & Papers     Thick Basic White
 Ink Stazon Black, Seaside Spray, lots of others
Accessories
Tools     Aquapainter

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I adore these little parading babies, LeAnne! Such a precious scene - you've colored them so sweetly - sunburned cheeks and all!
=]

Tammy said...

So adorable!! This is a perfect one layer card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspire!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable….sorry these babies are retired.

Christy Lynn said...

This card reminds me so much of illustrations in Little Golden Books I had when I was little, down to the extra-pink cheeks! What a perfect image for your theme challenge, LeAnne, and beautifully watercolored to boot. Thanks for a fun theme and have a wonderful week!

Ann Schach said...

Aw! What an adorable parade of sweet little beach babies, LeAnne! I love the vintage look of this image. It really doesn't get any cuter than this. Thank you for the fun challenge! Have a wonderful week!

Bonnie said...

I always love seeing this parade of wee ones at the beach, LeAnne! Beautifully colored, and sunburn is expected at the beach!

Tracy Grauer said...

This is just so adorable! Your coloring is incredible! Love it!

Jeanne H said...

Yes, an adorable card. Love this!

Lisa Elton said...

I do love those little cuties and I love the CAS scene you created for them! Sweet card, LeAnne!