Thursday, July 23, 2026

FMS746 You Make My Heart Smile

Happy Thursday, all!  The FMS sketch is a fun one this week...haven't used this type of sketch for a while and it gave me a chance to use some new goodies!  Here's the sketch:

I got a package of Meant for You Mix and Match Ephemera, which are nice and thick and even have adhesive on the back!   I chose a pretty little bouquet of flowers and matched it with some new Barely Blush Gingham DSP:


My Barely Blush card is 4 1/4" square, and I added the gingham, then a couple of diecut circles, then adhered my little bouquet.  You just have to make sure you don't place the circles any higher than 
5 1/2", so it will still fit in a standard-sized envelope!


I used a Taylored Expressions stitched strip die to cut a scrap of Lost Lagoon, then stamped a sentiment from Layers of Beauty in Misty Moonlight ink and added some pearls; I added a few pearls among the flowers in the bouquet too!  I left the inside blank and will add a sentiment when necessary!


These ephemera packs are loaded with fun images and make for a quick card or scrapbook page!  Thanks so much for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Layers of Beauty (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Barely Blush, In Color Gingham DSP, Meant for You Mix & Match Ephemera
 Ink Misty Moonlight        
Accessories Pearls
Tools     Big Shot, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Layering Circles Dies (ret), Stitched Strips Dies (Taylored Expressions)

No comments: