Happy Sunday, peeps! Christy has an awesome Paper Players sketch for us this week---it's got THREE elements! Yippee! Here we go:
I needed a birthday card for my brother-in-law, who has traveled all over the world as a pilot. I hit upon an awesome yard sale last week with my sister and got several retired SU stamps (like I need more!) incuding one called Papa's Pocket, so I put it to use! Here we go:
I began by stamping three of the images in Versafine ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, then overstamping them with the retired Sanded background stamp. I colored them in with markers. My images were just a wee bit too big to go side by side, so I overlapped them a bit after diecutting them with a stitched die:
Everything went on a piece of map DSP, and I stamped a sentiment from Label Me Bold above the images. For the popped-up element, I stamped an image from Papertrey's Postmark and fussy-cut it out. It all went on a Lost Lagoon card base. Here's the inside:
I really love this sketch and I am going to save it for future use! So many possibilities! I hope you'll play along with it this week too! Share it with us at the Players for sure! Thanks for visiting today; enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Papa's Pocket (ret), Sanded (ret), Label Me Bold (ret), Postmark (Papertrey), Handmade Essentials (Scrapbook.com) |
| Card stock & Papers | Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, The Collector (Craft Consortium) |
| Ink | Versafine Black, Crumb Cake |
| Accessories | Dimensionals |
| Tools | Big Shot, Rounded Stitched Dies (Impression Obsession) |

1 comment:
What an amazing card, LeAnne! I love that you personalized this for your BIL with the map and those cool images! It is a great sketch, too! He is going to love this! :)
Post a Comment