Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Let It Snow

Happy Wednesday, all!  The CAS Colours and Sketch challenge has an interesting color palette this week:

and the CAS Christmas challenge is looking for snowmen:


How about a little row of snowmen?  I pulled out a really old SU set called The More the Merrier, stamped it and colored it a wee bit and here we go:


I used the challenge colors to color in the snowmen, mounted the panel on a scalloped panel of Petal Pink and then mounted it all on an snowflake-embossed panel of Basic White.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's In Stitches: Christmas:


The inside sentiment came from the same Clearly Besotted set:


It was fun getting this older stamp inky...but I think I might add some glitter for snow--REAL glitter, not just the Wink of Stella kind, LOL!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


"Seek good, not evil,

    that you may live.
Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you,
    just as you say he is.
 
Hate evil, love good;
    maintain justice in the courts.
Perhaps the Lord God Almighty will have mercy
    on the remnant of Joseph."  Amos 5:14-15a

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps The More The Merrier (ret), In Stitches:Christmas (Clearly Besotted)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Petal Pink
 Ink Stazon Black, Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink
Accessories Faceted Gem (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Scallop Dies (ret), Small Tags Dies (Impression Obsession), Aquapainter, Dashed Snowflake Plate (Waffleflower)

No comments: