Thursday, September 26, 2024

TTTC257 Thinking of You

Happy Thursday, everyone! I was so happy to be chosen as a guest designer with my old friends at the Tic Tac Toe challenge recently!  Here's the board they've selected for this week:


I chose the right diagonal of die cut, embossing and twine for my fall card today:


I used my favorite fall embossing folder and embossed a piece of Crumb Cake with it.  The leaves are from Lawn Fawn, and I used Real Red, Terracotta Tile and a wee piece of Plaid Tidings to creat them.  A sentiment from Happiest Day on a Pretty Pink Posh diecut tag and some Copper Clay twine finished it off...and of course, a sequin!


I also added a Technique Tuesday sentiment on the inside, stamped in Copper Clay as well:


I think Felicita's board is a great one for some fall/seasonal stamping!  I hope you'll play along with us at Tic Tac Toe!  Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happiest Day, So Grateful (Technique Tuesday)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Terracotta Tile (ret), Plaid Tidings (ret)
 Ink Copper Clay
Accessories Dimensionals, Copper Clay Jute, Naturals Sequins
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Leaves Dies (Lawn Fawn), Stitched Banners (Pretty Pink Posh), Autumn Blessings EF (Cuttlebug)

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You do Autumn so well, LeAnne! LOve the plaid leave!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty little cluster of leaves, this is wonderful!

Talitha said...

Love your card. What embossinf folder did you use? Thanks.