Thursday, September 19, 2024

CASC&S545 Celebrate

Happy Thursday, peeps! Gosh, this week has been busy! I feel like I am in a whirlwind!  Thankfully, my card today was quick and EASY!  I am giving Joanne at CAS Colours & Sketches a nod because she gave me the idea to use another image from my Joyful Images Ephemera pack, since I had it on my desk already from yesterday's card!  Here is their sketch:


I loved this little bell, and I already had a Very Vanilla circle diecut with the Spotlight on Nature dies, so I put them all together for this:


The red horizontal panel is also from the Ephemera pack; it's two piece adhered together.  I did add a little Garden Green circle behind the diecut circle; a partial sentiment from Simply Said, and I adhered it to a Very Vanilla card that was embossed with a retired embossing folder.  I cut the card down to 4" wide so that the piece hanging over the side would still fit in a standard envelope!  My final addition was a wee little sequin from my stash!  Easy peasy! And since this week's Krafty Chicks challenge is CAS, I am entering it there as well!


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Simply Said
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Joyful Images Ephemera Pack
 Ink Garden Green
Accessories Dimensionals, Sequin from my stash
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies (ret), Boughs & Berries EF (ret)

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, you are really making good use of the darling ephemera in that pack! Such a pretty arrangement!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Very pretty, LeAnne! Another great way to use the ephemera and it sounds like it comes in handy during those whirlwind days...or weeks! Take care!