Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Peaceful Snow for Christmas

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I have my first Christmas card of 2024 today; it uses the sketch from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, as well as the inspiration board from Hand Stamped Sentiments:


I'm also tossing it in the mix at the Simply Clean and Simple challenge where they're looking for "winter"!

My inspiration came from the upper left hand photo!  My simple little 4 1/4" square card uses some Feels Like Frost DSP from a couple of years ago, diecut with the Stylish Shapes dies and adhered to an embossed Basic White panel.  I added a Soft Glimmer mat of Night of Navy and mounted it all on a Boho Blue card base:


I added a simple sentiment and a glimmer snowflake embellishment:


And sentiments from the same Impression Obsession set on the inside:


I used most of my Christmas card stash last year, so I need to add to it in view of next Christmas!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Christmas Greetings (Impression Obsession)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Boho Blue, Night of Navy Soft Glimmer, Feels Like Frost DSP (ret)
 Ink Boho Blue
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A beautiful beginning to your 2024 Christmas card stash, LeAnne! What a gorgeous paper - it's perfect for that photo!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

OMG you are way too efficient for me! But this card is delightfully sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

Your pretty paper made the perfect focal point! This is wonderful, LeAnne!

Wendy said...

This is so pretty, LeAnne! I just love the softness that your circle image gives and the added glimmer snowflake. Beautiful Christmas card!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a lovely way to showcase that paper LeAnne - there is something so clean and fresh about the frosty feel of this card. Love it!

Andreja said...

What a beautiful festive card :-)) I like how you take my sketch!
Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT ❤️

Darlene said...

WOW ... absolutely beautiful LeAnne! Love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Fiona said...

This is lovely LeAnne - such a great combination of the two challenges resulting in a lovely serene card. Thanks for playing along with us at HSS again.

Stampin With Leah said...

Such a lovely card! I love the elegant simplicity of this. Thanks for joining us at HSS!

Stampin Expressions said...

You captured the soft beauty from the inspiration board with your card! I love the simplity and the dsp if perfect! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!