Saturday, January 6, 2024

Critter Valentine

Happy Saturday, peeps!  Squeaking in here with a cute little Valentine using some new goodies, paired with stuff from the regular catalog as well!  Jumping right in:


The background paper is from the new Most Adored DSP from the SAB catalog, and it's paired with a new outline die called Everyday Details.  I used the Zany Zoo bundle to cut out my little pals, and colored them with some Blends:


The sentiment is from Thoughout The Year, stamped in Real Red, and the Balmy Blue embossed hearts come from the Adoring Hearts Hybrid embossing folder:


It's accented with some black and white gingham ribbon!  I added a sentiment from Country Bouquet on the inside (which I forgot to photograph) that says "I love that we are friends"!  I am trying to use more supplies from the current catalog along with the mini, so I think this is a good combination!

Thanks so much for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Throughout the Year, Zany Zoo, Country Bouquet
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Balmy Blue, Most Adored DSP
 Ink Real Red, Memento Black
Accessories Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Zany Zoo Dies, Nested Essentials Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Adoring Hearts Hybrid Embossing Folder, Blends

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely adorable!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

He's a cute little stinker! Darling card, LeAnne!

Kim S said...

What a cute mix of stamps, colors and patterns!! I love the pop of the Balmy Blue hearts.

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable!

Pat Stewart said...

Very, very cute. Love those Zoo critters!