Friday, January 19, 2024

AHSC560 So Tiny, So Precious

Happy Friday, peeps! I just couldn't wait to make a new baby card for my niece and nephew, to welcome their little "Maven Faye" to the world!  Here she is:

I am trying to tell which one of the boys, Jameson or Sawyer, she looks like...I think it's too early to tell, but she definitely looks like one of them!  Anyway, on to my card!  My niece doesn't really go for the pastel pinks, lace and ribbons; as you can see, Maven's onesie has a definite organic feel to it!  I opted for some pretty papers from Unity to make her a card using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge sketch; I know it's not your typical baby girl card, but I hope she'll like it!  Here's the sketch:


And here we go:

I covered my card with this pretty plaid and chose a floral print for the top, but I didn't want to cover up that gorgeous tulip, so I used it as my focal image, diecutting it with a Stylish Shapes square die.  I used a smaller square die to cut coordinating squares.  I offset the main panel a wee bit so that some of that pretty plaid could peek through:


And the inside; all sentiments are from Charming Sentiments, stamped in Copper Clay ink; the banner on the front was some Very Vanilla cardstock that I colored with a Light Soft Sea Foam Blend...matches the green in the papers pretty well!  


Thanks so much for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent--the LORD detests them both.  Proverbs 17:15



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Charming Sentiments
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Naturals White (ret), Grow Untamed (Unity)
 Ink Copper Clay
Accessories Pearls, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Charming Sentiments Dies, Large Sentiment Strip Dies (Pink & Main), Soft Sea Foam Blend

12 comments:

Carol L said...

What a precious addition to your family - she's beautiful! I love that your card matches her onesie too, what a fabulous idea and resulting card! Enjoy all the snuggles :)

Kampin' Karen said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful name, beautiful papers, beautiful design...everything is beautiful in its own way :-) Have a blessed weekend.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, I am so happy that these new moms aren't stuck in the 'pink' zone! Before I fell for your card, I was already admiring Mave's darling 'sack!'
Your card is going to be her favorite, Auntie LeAnne! and I might just have to have some of that tulip paper myself!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

What a beautiful baby with a beautiful name! And your card is beautiful! They will love it!

Lisa Elton said...

What a precious little bundle she is! Her onesie is beautiful just like the special card you made for her! What marvelous paper that is!

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh my, she is so precious! You must all be over the moon! I adore that little onesie and your card has that same kind of organic feel too - gorgeous! Vicky x

Bonnie said...

She definitely has that Sawyer and Jameson smile! How precious! And gorgeous paper that is a perfect match for this sweetie!

Dena J said...

Gorgeous papers and colors that really do match the photo of your precious new family member. I am your niece will love it. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

Lorraine said...

Congratulations and God bless! What a lovely and different baby card.

Linda Callahan said...

Newborns are so precious for sure! Sweet card!

Brandi said...

She is precious and your card is fabulous! I love the sentiment and colours you chose! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Golden Goddess Designs said...

absolutely precious! breathtaking! I can't say enough about this card and that baby!!! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

Alicia