Tuesday, January 9, 2024

CAS On Sunday Just For You

Happy Tuesday, peeps! My card today is for CAS On Sunday's Just for You challenge! I needed a simple birthday card for an elderly lady in our church, so this fit the bill!  Not sure if this is CAS enough for this challenge...it does have several layers, so it may not qualify!  But here we go::


A while back, I stamped and colored several of these cupcakes from Circle Saying, and as I needed a birthday card, I just fussy-cut one out and plopped it on a card! This is my last one; I put it on a Bubble Bath polka-dotted DSP, added a little pink gem and put it on a panel that was embossed with the Stitched With Whimsy die.  The sentiment is from an old Verve set.



A birthday sentiment from Throughout The Year went on the inside of the Bubble Bath card:


I also added some Wink of Stella...I wish it would show up in photos...such a pretty layer of shine!  Thanks for popping in today---enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Throughout the Year, Circle Sayings, Cup of Tea (Verve)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Bubble Bath, Bubble Bath DSP
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Gem, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Blends, Wink of Stella

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

She's bound to love this darling cupcake AND those pink polka dots! I sure do!
=]

Karen in Florida said...

Very cute & simple to do but it still has a lot of fun & interest. I love it!

Linda Callahan said...

Bubble Bath is such a fun color! This is delightful for a birthday!

Lisa Elton said...

Simple and sweet, bet she loves it!

Wendy said...

Super cute card, LeAnne! I really love the colors of this and the stitching adds so much to your card. Who wouldn't want a cupcake for their birthday?!