Monday, March 6, 2023

SSC304 You're In My Thoughts

Happy Monday, peeps!  Mondays are always errand days for me...how about you?  I had a wee bit of stamping time yesterday and needed to make a few thank you/thinking of you cards for some customers, and when I saw the sketch from Sunday Stamps, I knew I could put it to use!  Here's the sketch:


When SU sends out their mini catalogs, we sometimes tend to forget all the goodies in the regular catalog!  I still have a fair bit of Hues of Happines DSP left, so I pulled out a couple pieces and went to work:


I chose some of the watercolor-ish paper for my background, then diecut some matching roses to put on my Basic White panel.  It was diecut with a Scalloped Contour die, then I added another layer on top which was embossed with the Stitched Greenery die; it's a bit hard to see but it's peeking out from behind the florals!


I did decide to use a current mini catalog sentiment, stamped in Highland Heather; it's from Best Family Ever, which is a really versatile set to have!  After stamping it, I diecut it with a Stitched Rectangle die:


And it's on its way!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them.  Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever. Psalm 111:2-3

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Best Family Ever
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Hues of Happiness DSP
 Ink Highland Heather
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Blossoming Happiness Dies,Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Greenery Die

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I'm surprised you have one snippet of that gorgeous paper left, LeAnne - water-color-y and wonderful! I've so enjoyed all the cards you and Linda have shared using it!
LOve your purple roses!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Love all the layers here! Beautiful card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, those purple roses are pretty! Wonderful layers, LeAnne!

Claire Broadwater said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love this so much! Those purple flowers are amazing!

dj said...

Beautiful!! I love the scalloped edges...the stitched background...and those two stamped blooms!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our sketch challenge @ Sunday Stamps!! Your take on our sketch is so beautiful!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC304

Heather said...

Just beautiful - I have only recently decided I have to have this suite, lol, and I am so enamored of your little stitched panel on the scalloped rectangle! Genius! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!