Thursday, March 16, 2023

AHSC516 An Easter Treat

Happy Thursday, peeps!  I have a fun Easter card for you today---it was a bit labor-intensive, but I don't mind them once in a while!  It uses the sketch from Atlantic Hearts:


And I pulled out a cute retired set called Basket Bunch to create this fun little Easter basket scene:


I stamped and diecut all the little itty bitty pieces--some bunnies, some peeps, grass, eggs and a few healthy carrots-- and assembled them on a Scalloped Contour diecut, then added a sentiment from the same set:


The background was created with stitched gingham squares that were mounted on a Mint Macaron card base; it's a wee bit larger than a standard sized card.  I added some diecuts on the inside; the Mint Macaron panel is there because I ROYALLY messed up the area under it, so I just covered it up!  I am sure I'm not the only one who's ever done this, but this was a really BIG one, LOL!


Anyway, I had an extra little chocolate bunny, so I stuck him in there too!  Thanks for popping by today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Basket Bunch (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Country Gingham DSP
 Ink Versafine Black, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Basket Builder Die (ret), Ornate Frames Die (ret), Easter Die (Pretty Pink Posh), Stamparatus

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You 'had me' at gingham, LeAnne! Cute Easter basket goodies too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Now that's an Easter basket! CUTE card, LeAnne!

Bonnie said...

So cute, LeAnne! That's a nice full Easter basket!

Dena J said...

Adore that sweet basket and all it's tiny contents!! And, of course, gingham heaven. Thank you for sharing this with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Brandi said...

Love it! I love the mini bunny and peeps, so cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love the stitched gingham background--perfect for Easter themed background. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Please join us again soon!
:) Marie
AHSC DT

Lorraine said...

Love, love, love this!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne - I thought this was a great sketch and I love your Easter basket and pretty gingham squares - perfect!