Friday, March 10, 2023

CAS Berry Christmas

Happy Friday, peeps!  Hope you have some fun plans for the weekend!  In an effort to replenish my Christmas card supply, here's my weekly holiday creation!  This is a CAS card--one layer---to fulfill the Christmas Craft Creations challenge, and I am also entering it at the Krafty Chicks monthly Christmas challenge and the Jingle Belles challenge, which wants only cardstock! 

So here we go:


This is uber-CAS!  Sentiment and images are from Papertrey; the speckle is from Friends are Like Seashells!  I used Shaded Spruce for the greenery and Sweet Sorbet and Cherry Cobbler for the berries.  Speckles were stamped in Soft Succulent; easy peasy!


While watching old episodes of Inspector Lynley yesterday, I made a little felt doodad to display with my St Patrick's Day decor:


Sadly, I had NO kelly green in my felt stash...I guess I need to remedy that!  So I had to pick this sort of bluish green as an alternative!  Still looks cute!  I diecut everything with my Big Shot and various dies, then did a blanket stitched with embroidery floss.  I love felt!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Friends are Like Seashells, Beautiful Berries: Winter (Papertrey)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White
 Ink Shaded Spruce, Soft Succulent, Sweet Sorbet, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories
Tools     Corner Rounder Punch, Stamparatus, White Gel Pen

19 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful Christmas card, LeAnne! I love how CAS it is and with such pretty colors! I also love your darling St. Patrick's Day doodad! I bet that would look so cute in your tiered tray! Your just so stinkin crafty, my friend!

Kampin' Karen said...

Easy peasy but pretty pretty! Who is Inspector Lynley? I wish I lived close to you so you could teach me how to stitch as beautifully as you. Have a blessed day.

Tammy said...

So very pretty!! Really like the splatter--adds so much interest to the card! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Craft Creations!!

Melanie Hungerford said...

So clean and bright, what a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks.

I Card Everyone said...

Your stitching is as perfect as your Christmas card, LeAnne! Both so beautiful!
=]

Bonnie said...

Such pretty berries, LeAnne! Love that St. Patrick's Day doodad! That shade of green works beautifully and your stitching is so tiny.

JoAnn said...

Your CAS Christmas card is so pretty. I have that set and need to play with it. Love your cute stitched doodad.
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Two cute projects! Love that card - those before really pop!

Anonymous said...

I mean berries, obviously- oops!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your pretty CAS and your darling new doodad!

SmilynStef said...

What a great one-layer design ... so very glad you joined our Cardstock Christmas at Jingle Belles.

Fiona said...

This is gorgeous Leanne - such a lovely image and coloured beautifully. It's so hard to find images that work for one layers but you have certainly nailed this one. Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations x

laurie said...

Hi Leanne! 2 fun projects.... Love your one layer card. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Craft Creations!

Michelle B. said...

Lovin' your one layer card! So beautifully simple with a touch of elegance. So glad you joined us at CCC!

Linda said...

I love this LeAnne. It's so classy. Great to see it over at the Christmas Craft Creations blog this month.

lauren bergold said...

Ohhhhh that's lovely, and not just cardtock-only but ONE LAYER as well! So very impressive on multiple levels (but a single layer lol)! So pleased you could join our cardstock-centric fun at Jingle Belles!

Nancy said...

You did an awesome job on your one layer card! The little dots around your image add so much interest and dimension! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

Angela said...

Your card looks really beautiful.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our One Layer Challenge by
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge
Good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT

Nancy said...

Your one layer card is simply perfection, LeAnne! I love the texture and the interest that those dots added. Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!