Tuesday, March 14, 2023

RRCB202 Anything Goes Lucky Day

Happy Tuesday, peeps! I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer at Retro Rubber recently! It will be fun to create with my old teammates!  And anyone who knows me, knows I love my "retro" stamps!  This week the theme is Anything Goes!  Yippee!!


Since we're so close to St Patrick's Day, I thought I would pull out my trusty Gift Givers stamp set from 2011 and ink up this little leprechaun!  Here we go:


I stamped him in Memento ink and colored him in with Blends, then diecut him out, along with Garden Green and Gold Glimmer paper circular mats:


I adhered a piece of Garden Green DSP to a Basic White card front, folded back the bottom corner, then popped my little lucky guy on top.  To fill in the white space, I added a little shamrock I created with a heart die and added a gold dot!  For the inside, I added a sentiment from Suite Sentiments (2017):


Loads of fun! I hope you'll play along with the Retro Rubber challenge this week...you just need to use stamps at least a year old, and tell us their age!  See you there!  

Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Gift Givers (2011), Suite Sentiments (2017)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Garden Green, Gold Glimmer, Garden Green DSP
 Ink Memento Black, Garden Green
Accessories Gold Dot (from my stash), Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Layering Circles Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Blends, Garden Green Marker

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, I couldn't believe you ever left the team - there was no luck involved in getting you that guest spot. This is so darling!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Cute cute cute with the perfect touch of gold

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting, LeAnne, must feel like going home! Your card is as cute as it can be! Just the right amount of sparkle!

lichazul said...

Gorgeous card 😻have a great day

Denise Willerton said...

sweet crd LeAnne ~ I love how you folded the DSP onto itself

Claire Grantham said...

So lovely to have you as a guest LeAnne. Love your card and that cute little fold! I love the gold circle, perfect amount of bling! Claire DT x