Saturday, November 26, 2022

TGIF396 Joy Love Peace

Happy Saturday, peeps! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.  Ours was very quiet and I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things! Normally I'd be putting up my Christmas decorations but it just doesn't feel quite like Christmas yet to me!  We'll be decorating our church today so maybe that will put me in the mood!

The TGIF challenge for this week was a pretty one:


It reminded me of a Unity stamp I had gotten several years ago.  I stamped and embossed it in white on some Basic Black cardstock and went to work:


I also just got a couple new stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp; I stamped the small "joy love peace" in the upper corner, and the larger "Joy" stamp on a piece of woodgrain paper, embossing them both:


My sweet friend Michele just gifted me some SSS goodies too...these diescuts are from the Pepperberry die/embossing folder set; I watercolored the leaves with some Garden Green ink and added a shabby seam binding bow:


I added a simple Christmas sentiment on the inside of my Crumb Cake card and it was finished!  Thanks for popping in today!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps All is Calm (Unity), Joy to You & Yours (Simon Says Stamp)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Basic White, Garden Green, Home Again DSP (Carta Bella)
 Ink White Craft, Garden Green
Accessories Seam Binding (ret), White Embossing Powder
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Heat Tool, Stamparatus

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

The offset stamping on your deer is so amazing, LeAnne - your idea, or was the stamp designed to do so?
Your rendition of that TGIF inspiration couldn't be more perfect from where I'm sitting!
=]

Bonnie said...

I always love seeing this deer, LeAnne. He is perfect for this challenge! Love the joy front and back!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, what a perfect take on that photo! Fabulous card, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this!