Sunday, November 13, 2022

PP617 Winter Greetings

Hi stamping friends!  Happy Sunday! It's time for a new Paper Players challenge and the creative Jaydee is our hostess with a fun color challenge:

I had a stamp image in mind when I began this challenge, and I wasn't thinking shaker, but somehow it morphed into one!  Here we go:


This little snowman from Close to My Heart seemed to be perfect to sit inside a snow globe, but I had no snow globe stamps, so I did some creative diecutting after stamping him in Pacific Point ink and adding a wee bit of blending:


I added a window sheet, used some Foam Adhesive Strips to create the shaker, then added some Pretty Pink Posh snowflakes inside.  For the base of the snow globe, I used the Stylish Shapes die to cut some Silver foil, adding a sentiment from Christmas to Remember:


I stamped and colored the sentiment from the same CTMH set on the front:


And added a sentiment from Snowman Magic on the inside:


I hope you'll play with our pretty color palette this week....it doesn't have to be a Christmas card, either!  I can't wait to see what your creative minds come up with!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Snowman Magic, Christmas to Remember,Wonderland (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pacific Point, Silver Foil, Window Sheets
 Ink Versafine Black, Pacific Point
Accessories Dimensionals, Snowflake Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Foam Adhesive Strips
Tools     Cut and Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circle Dies, Blending Brush, Blends, Word Window Punch (ret)

15 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love a good shaker card and your sweet snowman looks perfectly at home in his snow globe for sure LeAnne! A very creative make this week and with the blue, white and silver, such a crisp and fresh colour scheme too!

Vickie said...

So Creative LeAnee….and looks Fabulous

I Card Everyone said...

Way to 'shake' things up, LeAnne! You've created a magical little wonderland inside your clever snow globe!
=]

Jennie Maier said...

The snow globe is perfect for these colors! Too cute! Have a great week!

Claire Broadwater said...

No one can resist a snow globe! This is so fun! I love the little scene and that snowman is too cute. All those shiny snowflakes steal the show! What a fabulous way to showcase the colors! Have a great week, My Friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet little shaker card, LeAnne!

Ann Schach said...

I am such a pushover for snow globe shaker cards, LeAnne, and yours is adorable! It definitely looks like a winter wonderland. Have a wonderful week!

laurie said...

Super cute shaker! Love the winter scene!

Cindy Beach said...

You were so clever in creating your snow globe and I love that you made this adorable scene into a shaker. So fun! And a great take on the colors.

Christy Lynn said...

Adorable shaker card, LeAnne! I don't think I've ever made a shaker card, I should try it sometime. The snowflake shaker elements are so cute!

lichazul said...

Funtastic card☺️👍
Happy day

A.Rose said...

A shaker…wow! Super sweet!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I know the feeling... I start with one idea and it morphs into something totally different! I love that you ended up with a shaker - it feels perfect with your whimsical stamp choices! Thanks for rocking my challenge this week
Jaydee

Linda Callahan said...

Cute as can be! I have so many sequins I could make shaker cards that would stretch from my house to yours ...... but I never seem to get around to it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun card LeAnne! The snowflakes in the shaker are just darling.