Sunday, September 25, 2022

PP610 Joyful Sketch

Happy Sunday, peeps!  Time for a new Paper Players challenge with Jaydee as our hostess!  She has a lovely sketch for us this week and it gave me a chance to use some of the pretty Lights Aglow papers fron the holiday catalog!  First, let's check out the sketch:


I pulled out some of the gold and Cherry Cobbler papers and this is what I came up with:


There are four of these sparkly outlined images on one sheet; I cut down the circular one and mounted it on the remaining opposite side, then added another panel of gold and CC sparkly paper for the panel across.  I diecut a gold foil snowflake and the word "joy" and adhered all together with some gold flat sequins:


I guess maybe a star would have been more appropriate for the center element, but I really liked that snowflake...so a snowflake it is!  And guess what...no stamping!  At least on the outside!  (I did add a sentiment to the inside!) I want to play with this sketch again soon, I love how versatile it is!  I hope you'll play along with us too!  Be sure to check out what the Design Team created as well...there are some unique ways of interpreting the sketch you'll want to see!  Thanks so much for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Gold Foil, Lights Aglow DSP
 Ink
Accessories Dimensionals, Sequins (ret)
Tools     Big Shot,  Labels Aglow Dies, Stitched Snowflakes Die (ret), Joy Die (Lil'Inker, ret)

10 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

LeAnne, great job with the sketch. Those papers are so pretty and make a great card! Have a great week!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne this is so lovely - a gorgeous circle of twinkling stars to build upon! You did it so beautifully!
=]

Samantha Schriver said...

Pretty card love the gold <3

Ann Schach said...

So rich and elegant in red and gold, LeAnne! I love the snowflake in the middle! Have a wonderful week!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, these colors are gorgeous together and I love how you incorporated the DSP elements. It works beautifully with the vanilla base, too. Fabulous card, my friend.
Hugs
Jaydee

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty, LeAnne! I've always liked red and gold for Christmas!

designbydonna said...

Stunning card. I have those papers and was wondering how to use the circles. Thanks for the inspiration. I may just CASE this.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this and that snowflake is the perfect sparkly centrepiece!

Christy Lynn said...

So pretty LeAnne, love the red and gold together for a sparkly holiday card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a beautiful card, LeAnne! I love how you showcased those gorgeous papers and the big. bold sentiment is wonderful!