Monday, September 19, 2022

GDP361 Cottage Wreath

 Happy Monday, peeps!  A quick card today as I should be mopping my floor and getting ready for my stamp clubs today!  I just had to play with my Cottage Wreath set one more time and I incorporated the colors from the Global Design Project to make a non-fall birthday card!  Here's the palette:

And here's my card:


Very simple layout; some Parakeet Party DSP, a Flirty Flamingo mat and a diecut wreath of Shaded Spruce.  I added some greenery in PP, a bow in FF, and I colored some large pearls with a Blend for accents:


The circular opening was cut with the Stylish Shapes dies, and I used the cut out portion on which to stamp a sentiment from Friends are Like Seashells:


I like stamping on DSP, but sometimes the ink is a wee bit resistant, so I have found that if I ink my stamp in Versamark ink first, then in the colored ink, it works like a charm!  Thanks for popping in today!

The kids went to a Canine Partners for Life fundraiser on the weekend. CPL trains service and companion dogs using prisoners to begin their training, then other CPL volunteers to finalize their training, to help people with disabilities.  Some dogs can actually sense when someone will have a seizure!  It is right down the road from our church and several members are actively involved.  Here is our friend Sue with her dog and another puppy trainee, selling "puppy kisses" for $1!



And of course, there was FOOD!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Cottage Wreaths, Friends are Like Seashells
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Shaded Spruce, Flirty Flamingo DSP, Parakeet Party DSP
 Ink Shaded Spruce, Parakeet Party, Versamark
Accessories Pearls
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Country Wreaths Dies, Blends

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous colors, fabulous wreath, beautiful way to send birthday wishes!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Love the colors! Cute pups.

Wendy said...

So pretty. LeAnne! Love the colors and design!

Lisa Elton said...

A pretty little wreath, a sweet plaid bow and of course polka dots... what's not to love here!