Wednesday, September 21, 2022

AHSC491 Tweet Cardinal

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  This week is flying by!  I finally had a chance to play with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch for this week:


I just loved all those layers---gave my sagging mojo a bit of a jump start!  So here we go:


I recently got this cute cardinal die and I had it all assembled (except for those very wee tiny legs) and he was just sort of flitting around on my desk because I really didn't have a project in mind for him.  But when I saw the bird on the sketch, I knew it was time to put him to use!  I used some pretty papers from Painted Christmas along with some matching Poppy Parade and Garden Green DSP, diecut with some Stitched Strip dies from Pretty Pink Posh, all mounted on a Basic White card base.  I diecut some panels from Basic White and Garden Green, did a bit of embossing and sat Mr Cardinal right down in the opening:


My sentiment is from Brightest Glow, and I added some greenery and faux berries sprinkled here and there.  The inside used another sentiment from the same set!  Those berries make it a wee bit "fat", so I'll have to spring for some extra postage on this little baby!  Thanks for visiting--enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Brightest Glow
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Garden Green, Real Red, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Painted Christmas DSP, Poppy Parade DSP, Garden Green DSP
 Ink Real Red
Accessories Matte Dots (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Pretty Pine Dies (ret), Tweet Cardinal Dies (Spellbinders), Stitched Strips Dies (Pretty Pink Posh)

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

LeAnne, this is such a colorful card. Oh, how I'd love to see a real cardinal in my yard!

I Card Everyone said...

Darling! Christmas isn't complete without at least one Cardinal somewhere, right? LOve your DSPs!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Super cute card! Love the layers and, of course, that adorable cardinal!

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of your Christmas layers topped with that cute cardinal!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This 8s fabulous LeAnne and that cardinal is as cute as can be - this layout showcases him perfectly!

Anna said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the festive details and textures! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

foleysfriend said...

The cardinal is so cute. Loving all the details. Great job of making it the focal point. Your selection of patterned papers and solid cardstock helps to bring everything together. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Tracy B said...

What a beautiful cardinal die. I love how you used the sketch to make your creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I hope that you will create along with us again soon.
TracyB Design Team Member.

Brandi said...

I love the colours and the pine and berries of this card. The texture in the embossing and on your bird are great, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca