Friday, September 23, 2022

Happy Fall to My Friend

 Happy Friday, peeps!  Wowza, fall has fallen in my neck of the woods....I know these temps and wind will go back to normal soon but right now it is definitely feeling "fallish"!  I thought I would visit my friends at As You See It because they have a really fun sketch this week and I wanted to incorporate the Just Add Ink challenge in there too! 



So I chose masking and friend as my two choices for my card today, and I pulled out a lot of different stamps to create it!  Here we go:


My Buffalo Check background stamp with inked with a combination of Sahara Sand and Tim Holtz's Antique Linen inks, then I stamped my pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzaza, Antique Linen and Lost Lagoon inks, masking each one as I went along.  The sentiments are a combination of SU (Biggest Wish and Endless Birthday Greetings), Papertrey (Wreath for All Season) and Paper Studio (Everyday Expressions), all stamped in  Lost Lagoon:


I used some Burlap Ribbon on which to put my little circular sentiment and I also embossed the panel with the Subtle EF!


I enjoyed getting all my stamps inky for this fun card!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!

I found a new bird on my walk yesterday morning...there were several of these flitting around my neighbor's tree and they actually didn't fly away as I took a picture!  My camera does not photograph very well, so they're not clear, and I still am not 100% sure as to what kind of bird it was!  The consensus on my birding FB page was a Tennessee Warbler, but whatever it was, it was fun to watch!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."  Proverbs 4:23


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Biggest Wish, Friends are Like Seashells, Pick a Pumpkin (ret), Endless Birthday Wishes (ret), Buffalo Check (ret), Everyday Expressions (Paper Studio), Wreath for All Seasons (Papertrey)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Sahara Sand
 Ink Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon (ret), Antique Linen (Tim Holtz)
Accessories Mini Dimensionals, Burlap Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Subtle EF (ret), Stamparatus

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You've combined all of these sets so seamlessly, LeAnne - what a cute combination, too!
Yes, definitely a Warbler - have I directed you to the Cornell Lab of Ornithology before? Here's a link just in case I haven't - a wealth of information for us bird lovers there! Even songs/sounds/calls!
https://www.birds.cornell.edu/home/

Happy bird watching!
=]

Heather said...

Beautiful, LeAnne! Love this sweet friend card, and especially that trim banner! Perfect use for that wide ribbon! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

Ooh, LeAnne, what a great fall mix you've created with the tan gingham in the background and all those great pumpkin shapes peeking around each other! (Great masking, by the way!) I love that burlap ribbon forming the horizontal element of the sketch, the subtle texture, both with the EF and those little tan speckles and the cheerful flavour of the whole thing! Happy fall to you, too, and thanks for joining us at As You See It!

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling fall card for your friend! I like the cluster of pumpkins! It's chilly here too. 87 on Wed and 59 today... yikes!

Bonnie said...

What a pretty group of pumpkins and a great job of masking, LeAnne! Love the plaid background and the added embossed texture! A sweet bird and how special that you spotted a flock of them.

Nikki Spencer said...

Fabulous use of the challenge LeAnne, the gingham background and lovely colours make a beautiful fall card! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink. xx

Jane Knudsen said...

Love this LeAnne! I think my favorite things about this card is that buffalo check and the lost lagoon pumpkin! What a great color combo and these pumpkins shine! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

Jan said...

This is gorgeous LeAnne! I so love your vibrant pumpkins and your fussy cutting and mix of stamps in your main sentiment was also so worth the effort as the effect is fabulous! So lovely to see you at Just Add Ink this week.

Jan Clothier said...

LeAnne - how lovely to have you join in with us so soon! I love that rustic check and burlap vibe. It works so well with the autumnal colours - and how well this would have worked for our Speed Pumpkin challenge a couple of weeks ago. Thanks so much for playing along with us as As You See It.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love those colourful pumpkins and neutral background check, along with the rustic ribbon element. So happy to see you still playing at As You See It!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Beautiful card LeAnne, and great masking on those punpkins! Great to see you in the As You See It gallery! Deborah DT