Monday, June 27, 2022

SSC286 Sending Hugs

Happy Monday, peeps! Hope you had a good weekend.  Ours was full of wonderful weather!!  Just delightful! I have another card using Rings of Love designer paper from the upcoming SAB catalog...sorry, I just can't stop using it! I really like the fall colors in this design!  Here we go:


And I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps:


I layered a panel of the DSP with a couple of Poppy Parade Scalloped Contour borders and some Crushed Curry plaid DSP.  Unfortunately, I don't have any current "leafy" stamps, so I stamped one of the images from Forever Fern and a sentiment from Eden's Garden on my cut-down Tailor Made Tag and added some Real Red Linen Braid trim:


Everything was layered on a Crumb Cake card base that was embossed with the Timber embossing folder.  Love these papers!!  Thanks for popping in today!

Definitely not fall-like...a bit of ice cream after a day at the pool and some sunburned cheeks!  Good thing Mommy had some aloe!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Eden's Garden, Forever Fern
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry DSP, Rings of Love DSP
 Ink Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry
Accessories Real Red Linen Braid (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Timber EF, Scalloped Contour Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Your card is so pretty, LeAnne! That DSP is gorgeous and I love that it can be used for many different occasions! Your embossing folder also adds texture which goes perfectly with the theme! Great job!

I Card Everyone said...

You may have just introduced me to my latest embossing folder crush! Even though I'm not quite ready for Fall, you are so right about this being gorgeous DSP, LeAnne! Really lovely hugs to send!
=]

Heather said...

SO pretty, Le Anne! I am so loving this DSP - what a great combo here! Perfect with the stamp set, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful fall colors, LeAnne and such a pretty card. I love the image on the sentiment tag. Cassidy looks so much like Dana in this picture, so cute!

dj said...

What a great display of fall colors...fantastic take on our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps...so glad you played along with us!!

Annette Elliott said...

Hi, LeAnn. Beautiful take and use of the new DSP! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! blessing right back at ya!