Tuesday, June 21, 2022

RRCB185 Christmas Circles

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Jane and her team over at Retro Rubber have a new challenge for you, check it out:


Remember, you must use stamps that are at least a year old and tell us their approximate age!  Although there is a psychedelic feel to Jane's prompt, I went in a totally different direction: 


I found an older Close to My Heart stamp set....it's at least three or four years old, called Whimsical Holiday....and stamped some of the images on some Basic White cardstock and used the Stylish Shapes dies to cut them out.  I've got a rhinestone-embellished snowflake:


An adorable little snowman:


And a little calendar reminder!  I also stamped and diecut some smaller snowflakes, and everything went on a polka-dotted DSP from You're A Peach!  Simple and easy, all in Balmy Blue.


I added a simple "Merry Christmas" to the inside, and it was done!  Lots and lots of circles for Christmas!  Now, what will you create for our "circular" challenge?  Can't wait to see what you create! Share it with us at the Retro Rubber blog!

Back to the blueberry muffins!  Without my help, Cassidy made her lemon glaze and drizzled it on her finished muffins:



She made Grampy close his eyes and brought him into the kitchen, where she presented him with ONE muffin....his response was "Oooooh", and he promptly ate it up!


Thanks for popping in today---enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Whimsical Holiday (Close to My Heart, 2018??)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, You're a Peach DSP (ret)
 Ink Balmy Blue
Accessories Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Blends

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Whether mod, or members of the snow squad, you've aced that challenge, LeAnne!
Cassidy! The perfect topping for blueberry muffins - I'm impressed! Have one for me, too, John!
=]

ElizStewart said...

LeAnne... first, those muffins looks soooo delicious! Its breakfast time and my protein shake is not cutting it when I see those yummy morsels! Loved your card as well. Thought the use of circles was creative but loved them even more when I saw they were atop a polka dot background...just perfect! Thanks so much for the invite to GD this week.

Kampin' Karen said...

Love the blue and I am not usually a blue person. The muffins look tasty. Lucky John and lucky you that you get to spend quality time with Cassidy.

Heather said...

Love it, LeAnne! This little snowman is the cutest, and I love your take on our circles - I'm almost ready for all-Christmas-all-the-time time, myself, lol.

Lisa Elton said...

Your frosty fella is perfectly cute and perfect for this HOT day! BRAVO Cassidy, those look yummy! Lucky guy, that John!