Saturday, June 18, 2022

InkSpire Me Going to the Beach

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I have a fun card today or a few challenges!  First, I'll show you the card:


And here are the challenges:  In(k)Spire Me has a sketch and colors:

and Time Out Challenges has a tropical theme:


I pulled out a fun SU kit called A Little Smile; it had some tiny note cards that already had sand and surf on them!  I cut one down to a 2" square, stamped a starfish from the same kit and added a sparkly sand dollar, also from the kit:


The sentiment is from the same kit; the horizontal piece is a punch-out from the He's The Man DSP; I cut it in half, sponged the edges and layered them together, then added some Linen Thread.  My square scalloped mat is Bermuda Bay, and I added a few sequins from my stash for sparkle.  It all went on a Pool Party card that was embossed with the Seashells embossing folder.  I left the inside unstamped so I can use it for whatever occasion that might come up!  I really like how this turned out!  Thanks for popping in today!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Charming Sentiments, A Little Smile Kit
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, He's The Man DSP, Notecard from A Little Smile Kit
 Ink Memento Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories Linen Thread, Sequins from my Stash, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Seashells EF, Layering Squares Dies (ret), Sponge Dauber, 1/16" Hole Punch 

8 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Great challenges, great card. Have a blessed weekend.

I Card Everyone said...

Such gorgeous colors, and sea-worthy items for your beach-themed card, LeAnne!
=]

Wendy said...

So cute, LeAnne! I love anything beachy and this one makes me smile! Love the colors and design...especially love the saying! TFS and have a great weekend! :)

Tracy Grauer said...

Very cute!

Denise Willerton said...

Such a beautiful card LeAnne. Thank you for sharing. I love the colors. So perfectly be achy 😊💕

Lisa Elton said...

Love the pretty design you created for all of your beach goodies!

Quillish said...

What a beautiful card! That dry embossing in pale blue is so pretty! Love the sand, the glitter and shells. Great little details. Thank you so much for taking time out to show us your "Tropical" card. Hugs ~ Ishani

Cindy Major said...

Your card is beautiful, LeAnne! Great use of this kit - the cards from it are so tiny... This size will probably be easier to use!