Wednesday, February 26, 2020

KCC495 Simple Christmas Card


Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I have a card to share today that is the most simple style of card you can make...just stamps, ink and paper!  Well, there is a little Wink of Stella on there, but not much else!  I got some new Tim Holtz stamps at the end of the year, and was just sort of playing around with one of them on a Crumb Cake card base....it's been hanging around on my desk, waiting for me to do something else with it, but when I saw the CAS challenge at the Krafty Chicks, I thought, well, I'll just leave it as it is!  Here you go, stamping 101:


I love vintage Christmas images!!  This one was stamped in Shaded Spruce, and since there wa a little star below the "Greetings", I markered in a couple more, then added the Wink of Stella, which of course, you can't see much here, and called it done!  Squeaking it in just under the wire!


It's another gray, cloudy, yucky day here in PA, and it's my work day, so that's it for me!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Holiday Greetings (Tim Holtz)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake
 Ink Shaded Spruce
Accessories
Tools     Wink of Stella, Shaded Spruce Marker

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Vintage fabulousness, LeAnne... you do it so perfectly!
=]

Jan Clothier said...

What a wondrous one-layer card! Such clean simplicity of design is hard to carry off, yet you do it with ease.

Lisa Elton said...

CAS vintage prettiness! What a great stamp!

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh wow, I love the simplicity of this! Vicky x

Tangii said...

Perfect CAS! Great image and I love it on Kraft/Crumb! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again!