Friday, February 7, 2020

FMS421 Doggone Birthday

 

Happy Friday, everyone...yay, it's the end of the week!  Jen has a wonderful sketch this week at FMS:

I just love her cards as well as her sketches!  I needed a birthday card for a friend who loves all animals, but especially dogs, so I pulled out the CTMH set, Paper Pal Pets, and some fun DSPS:


I stamped the pup in Stazon ink on some watercolor paper and colored him in with some Smoky Slate ink, then diecut him with the matching dies.  The rectangular panel was diecut from Basic Black and some I Am papers from Simple Stories; I also cut out a separate heart to add to his collar!


A sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings was diecut with the retired Bitty Banners die, and it all went on a Soft Sky card base!  Fun and cute, and I think she'll like it!  Thanks for popping in today!

Here's the fam's "little" pup:


  Enjoy your day and be blessed.


10 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

It's a great card and a pretty pose by Eden. Have a wonderful weekend.

I Card Everyone said...

A cute little pair of pups, LeAnne!
=]

Carol L said...

Your card is just as cute as can be! I love the CAS look with all those tiny hearts and cute pup! Speaking of pup, your real life dog is beautiful! Love the white fur markings on her chest!

Lisa Elton said...

Two cute pups LeAnne! Your friend will enjoy hers!

Colleen Begley said...

This is one great card! Simple but with perfect details. (Love the tennis ball!)

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card LeAnne! I just love that little pup and the heart DSP is too sweet! Your friend is going to love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the little cutie on your card (as well as the 'little' cutie in the photo ("No photographs please! I'm trying to have a snoozle here!") Those heart papers are sweet and I love that you cut one out for the pup's collar! Vicky x

Linda Callahan said...

This is crazy cute!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love your color choices on this fun card, LeAnne! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so cute!