Tuesday, February 4, 2020

GDP226 Easy Peasy Mosaic


Hey peeps!  It's ANOTHER dreary, wet, rainy day here in PA....we did have some sunshine yesterday but it was fleeting!  It's a good day to stay inside and STAMP!  I have a really quick, easy card today...we have to remember that not all our cards need to be complicated to be enjoyed!  It uses the Global Design Project sketch:

and I admit that I "cheated" a little for those four panels!  These pretty Mosaic Mood papers happen to have some gorgeous stripes, so I used them as my four panels!  Check it out:


I simply cut them to size, added a Soft Suede mat, then mounted it on a panel of Mint Macaron that was embossed with the Coastal Weave EF...my new favorite!  Before mounting it, I added some Braided Linen Trim and a little birthday sentiment from Label Me Bold...another new fav!


Everything went on a Very Vanilla card base....it was a snap!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!






2 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Love your card...how creative!

I Card Everyone said...

LOVE the card, the new ef is gorgeous, and OMG do I love that paper!! [even better irl!] xx
=]