Monday, February 3, 2020

52CCTD5-20 and CTD578 Triple Square Christmas


Hi stampers, happy Monday! I found an intriguing sketch at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog:

 

and I recently found an older SU stamp at Goodwill called Happiest of Holidays, which features three block-print images, one of which is this pretty swirly-starry one!  I stamped three of them in Merry Merlot, used a square punch to punch them out, then arranged them on a gray polka-dotted background:


For the vertical stripe, I used two different kinds of Christmas washi tape, and then added some gray and red sequins; it was all mounted on a 4 1/4" square Whisper White card!


I am also entering this at the Color Throwdown:


Thanks for popping in today!

My stamping group invited me to join them for dinner yesterday after an afternoon of stamping!  We had a yummy dinner and lovely conversation!  Can't wait to see them again next month!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happiest of Holidays (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Merry Merlot, Silver Bells DSP (Kaisercraft)
 Ink Merry Merlot
Accessories Sequins (from my stash), Washi Tape (Eyelet Outlet)
Tools     1 1/4" Square Punch (ret)

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Smart and stylish! Love the Merlot with the gray!

Kampin' Karen said...

I never thought of looking for SU stuff at Goodwil! It's a great card. Glad you had so much fun with the group. You are really getting a jump on your Christmas cards!!

I Card Everyone said...

How fun to find stamping supplies at Goodwill! What a great take on that very fun Sketch, LeAnne!
I'd be thrilled to have this many card-making gal pals!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a great find and just look at the pretty card you made with it! Sounds like you had a great day with crafty friends!

Vicky Hayes said...

VERY lucky find LeAnne and I'm impressed with your card too - I looked at this sketch and went completely blank! Lovely to see the pic of you and your crafting pals having fun! Vicky x

Fabiola said...

Cette carte est si moderne et elegante LeAnne, magnifique design, merci de jouer abvec nous chez 52cct, biz

Hali said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining 52CCT

Netta said...

I love those colors together! it is so elegant! good luck at 52cct!