Sunday, August 23, 2026

PP800 A Throwback Sketch

Happy Sunday, peeps!  Today is our 800th sketch at the Paper Players!  That is really hard to believe!  Ann has decided to go back to our first sketch and do a throwback challenge!  Here we go:


So here we go:


This sweet little silhouette image is from a set that I bought at a yard sale a few weeks ago; I stamped it on a piece of Basic White, fussy-cut it out and blended some Balmy Blue ink on it to match the embossed piece behind it.  The floral paper is from Authentique, called Meadow, and I added a wee bit of gingham for fun. 


The sentiment and silhouette are actually one stamp, so I taped off the silhouette portion and stamped the sentiment portion again, diecutting it with a banner die:


A sentiment from The Greetery's Laid Back Basics went on the inside:


I hope you'll play along with our special challenge this week, and help us celebrate our 800th challenge!  Check out what all the designers created at the Paper Players blog, then share yours with us as well!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."  Lamentations 3:22-23


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Thankful Thoughts (ret), Laid Back Basics (The Greetery)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Bloom & Wild (Craft Consortium), Meadow (Authentique)
 Ink Versafine Black, Balmy Blue
Accessories Black & Vanilla Gingham (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Lazy Daisy Embossing Folder, Banner Dies (Pink & Main), Blending Brush

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

800th!! OH, that is so exciting! Congratulations to you and your fabulous team for all the beautiful inspiration to play over the years!
You have the sweetest silhouette stamps, LeAnne! This one was destined to be yours and couldn't be cuter! LOve the wee print, embossed daisies, and your signature gingham could not have been left off such a special card!
=]

Ann Schach said...

What a sweet card with such a lovely sentiment, LeAnne! This image is precious, and pairs so well with the beautiful blue embossed background and pattern paper. I always love the silhouette cards you create. Have a wonderful week!