Happy Sunday, peeps! It's Claire's turn to be our Paper Players hostess and she has a clean-and-simple challenge for us:
I got some new-to-me Tim Holtz dies a wee bit ago, and I thought they would be fun to use for my CAS card today! Here we go:
I diecut the leaf openings from Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, then backed each one with a piece of gold, orange or red glimmer paper. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart, stamped in Golden Glow:
I stamped another sentiment from the same set, along with "birthday" on the inside, and added some Paper Pumpkin leaves:
I really, really love this card---it IS very simple but the glimmer really kicks it up! I hope you'll find some inspiration to create a fall-themed CAS card this week! Share it with us at the Paper Players and while you're there, check out what the DT created as well!
My nephew and his family visited my sister in SC this past week; I couldn't resist sharing this photo of Maven on their way to "Goodwill hunting", LOL! LOVE the hair!
And speaking of vacation, I will be having a wee little bloggy break this week, but I'll be back for next week's challenge---it's a special one! Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Autumn Blessings (Close to My Heart), Every Day Expressions (The Paper Studio), Paper Pumpkin (ret) |
| Card stock & Papers | Very Vanilla, Thick Very Vanilla, Red Glimmer, Gold Glimmer, Orange Glimmer (misc) |
| Ink | Golden Glow, Cajun Craze |
| Accessories | Dimensional Strips |
| Tools | Big Shot, Cut Out Leaves Dies (Tim Holtz) |
.png)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment