Friday, August 28, 2026

AYSI380 Sunflower Birthday

 Happy Friday, peeps! Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend!  It's time for a new As You See It challenge and it's a sketch--love sketches!


I love the new Sunflower Fields DSP, so I pulled out a couple of the patterns and went to work:


I mounted my 1 7/8" squares on a piece of Old Olive cardstock, added the horizontal piece, then created a little birthday tag with the retired Tailor Made Tag dies and stamped it with a sentiment and flower from Cutest Crew:


I added some speckles from You Are Remarkable; the inside sentiment is also from that set:


This is such a great sketch....it's a good one for using up some scraps, or maybe just do a monochromatic one with different embossing folders!  I hope you'll play with us! Share your creation with us at As You See It!  Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Cutest Crew, You Are Remarkable (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Sunflower Fields DSP
 Ink Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Accessories Painted Patch Dots, Mossy Meadow Gingham Ribbon, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags Dies (ret)

No comments: