Happy Monday, all! Can you believe it's the last day of August!? Time flies! And it's time for a new Atlantic Hearts sketch:
I pulled out some Echo Park paper scraps and came up with this:
I created a frame with the Rectangle Stitched dies and added some snowflake paper behind it, then mounted it on another piece of coordinating starry paper. I was a little disappointed that my glittery snowflakes didn't show up as nicely as I thought they would, but you know, when you've already put time into a card, sometimes you just gotta go with it! I used the retired Peaceful Season dies for my big Christmas sentiment, and the retired Bitty Banners die for the small Merry:
I backed the Merry with a wee little bit of Cherry Cobbler grosgrain ribbon, and added some glittery sequins to the center of the snowflakes. Sentiments from the same set went on the inside:
John took his BIL, nephew and two great-nephews out on the boat on Friday to do some fishing! Zion and Titus got to "drive" the boat and they all did some chillin' as well!!
Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Peaceful Season |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White, White Glimmer (ret), Santa Claus Lane (Echo Park) |
| Ink | Mossy Meadow, Riding Hood Red (ret) |
| Accessories | Glitter Adhesive Dots (ret), Cherry Cobbler Grosgrain Ribbon (ret), Dimensionals |
| Tools | Big Shot, Peaceful Season Dies (ret), Bitty Banners Dies (ret), Stitched Snowflakes Dies (ret) |


No comments:
Post a Comment