Thursday, August 13, 2026

FMS749 Sweet Things

 Happy Thursday, peeps!  Feels like a Friday to me for some reason, LOL! I got some new goodies yesterday from the upcoming catalog and just had to play with them!  It's a bundle called Box of Joy, and there are stamps and dies to create a little goodie box and little diecuts with which to embellish them! SO cute!  I did make a box, I'll share that later, but I used the candy dies to make a card with the FMS sketch:


So here we go:


I diecut some strips from Hydrangea Hue DSP and layered them on the front of my card, which was embossed with a Cross Stitch die from Taylored Expressions.  Then I diecut the candies from Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam and Pool Party cardstocks, and gave them some dazzle with Wink of Stella:


Both the outside and inside sentiments are from a retired set called Suite Sentiments, and I did add a birthday sentiment from Cutest Crew too:

I have some other ideas for this sketch, it's a fun one!  

Over the weekend, Dana & I attended a birthday tea party for the pianist at our church:



We were able to really surprise her, have a lovely tea, and then we sang hymns!  Her family is all musically inclined, so there was a lot of harmony and it all sounded heavenly!  It was a blessing and the waitresses said some of the other customers thought the music was being broadcast on their sound system, LOL!   

Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Cutest Crew, Suite Sentiments (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pool Party, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam, Hydrangea Hue In Color DSP
 Ink Hydrangea Hue
Accessories Dimensionals, Matte Dots (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Box of Joy Dies, Easy Strip Dies (Taylor Expressions), Cross Stitch Rectangle Dies (Taylored Expressions), Wink of Stella

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

How wonderful, LeAnne! Those little 'sweeties' are so darling and the Hydrangea-blue dots and sentiment really set them off! [I just love the xxx border!]
What a wonderful way to serve tea like the British would do - you both look so lovely!
I wish you had video recorded the singing!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

What a fun card! That bundle hopped in and then out of my cart. I'm excited to see how you liked the box die. I love tea parties and this one looks and sounds like it was wonderful!

Jenny Engelke said...

Sweet is right! Love the soft colors and the polkadot paper!

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is adorable, you know I'm loving the polka dots! But I'm loving these pretty photos of you and Dana more!