Friday, August 14, 2026

AYSI379 Crafty Speed Stamping

Happy Friday, all!  As You See It has the most fun challenge of all--the SPEED stamping challenge!  We want to see what you can create in ten minutes or less!  Get all your supplies ready to go, then CREATE!  And speaking of "create", here's our challenge prompt:

My initial thought was to use the Hobby Haven DSP but I remembered that my friend Kathy gave me a lovely array of DSP and scrapbooking stickers from Echo Park called I'd Rather Be Crafting.  I already had a Pool Party card cut, so I simply cut some DSP, punched out a circle, and did some stickering! Here we go:


I added a wee bit of ribbon after doing the circular image since I had enough time:


This sticker was so cute, I put it on the upper inside layer:


And I stamped a birthday sentiment on another scrapbook element for the other inside layer:


And here's my time:


Not bad for a quick card! I actually like speed stamping challenges--makes us go back to the basics!  I also like to let the paper do most of the work!  I hope you'll play with our As You See It  challenge this week!  Be sure to let us know what your time was too!  Can't wait to see what you create!

And I have one more birthday card to share; this one is from my PP teammate, Ann:



Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!
 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Simply Said
Card stock & Papers     Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, I'd Rather Be Crafting (Echo Park)
 Ink Strawberry Slush
Accessories Summer Splash Bordered Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Layering Circles Dies

1 comment:

Willa Jean said...

I love simple cards too! What a great card!